Rock wool is a non-flammable wool and can therefore also be used in challenging fire rated structures. The reuse of rock wool is also possible during renovation or demolition of the building as it does not contain problematic flame retardants or other chemicals.
Rock wool is mainly made from alkaline rock by melting and then defibrating. Defibration of the molten aggregate occurs by centrifugal force. Softwool, developed by Eko-Expert, is a sustainable wool. It is an environmentally friendly product that is recycled and has the same Lambda value as pulp wool. Softwool is made from rock wool and by-products from element factories. The Softwool rock wool has a Lambda value (l - n) of 0.039 W / m²K.
In addition to blown wool, rock wool is also manufactured as the following product types:
- Soft mineral wool mat
- Hard disc wool
- Mineral wool panels covered with cloths or sheeting for acoustic purposes
- Hard wool insulation pressed into a shape, for example, around ventilation ducts.
- Stone wool is a building material used as thermal and acoustic insulation. Rock wool, like glass wool, is a part of mineral wools. The advantages of stone wool are that it is rot-proof and non-flammable. In addition, it is an almost unsinkable insulation material.
- Powerful machines High blowing capacity
- Modern and advanced equipment
- Professional staff
- Good schedules
- Long blowing distances, vertical and horizontal
- All types of blown wool
- Turnkey solutions 2 years' warranty on work
- Household deduction available
"Based on what I have seen I can say the job went well with
Eko-Expert in regards of LECA and blown wool."
Juha Nieminen – Hartela
"Our cooperation has gone great. The customer service
has been good and professional. The work was finished
on schedule and the quality of the product was as agreed."
Pasi Hamunen – Rakennuskartio Oy
"Things went ok."
Kari Keränen – Skanska
"We have been satisfied with Eko-Expert.
Nothing to comment on. The guys have always taken initiativive
in blowing wool. Everything has gone well."
Mikko Lehikoinen – Uudenmaan Rakennuspalvelu
"Everything went as we agreed. I have done many projects with them.
They will most likely provide wool for our current project as well."
Juha Karhu – Uudenmaan Mestari-Rakentajat Oy
"I have ordered wool from them many times."
Mika Rautio – Realco
"Everything went nicely."
Vesa Rantanen – Turun Teollisuuden Rakentajat Oy
"We have 12 detached or semi-detached houses here on our worksite.
All roofs were insulated with Eko-Expert's blown wool.
Everything went nicely according to plan."
Mika Peltonen – Hausia Oy
"Things have gone great, nothing bad to say.
Eko-Expert and the contact person have taken care of things well."
Matti Orela – Järvenpään Isännöintipalvelu Oy
"Eko-Expert has always worked well with us."
Hannu Laurento – Rakennus Oy Wareco