- Also known as Lightweight Expanded Clay Aggregate
- Made of Finnish plastic clay
- Lightweight and heat insulating
- Grains filled with small, closed pores of air
- Resistant to repeated freezing and melting
- Chemically neutral, pH about 7
- it is a ceramic, non-combustible natural product
- Softening point about 950 ° C and melting point about 1150 ° C
- It is suitable for eg.
- Capillary break, to prevent moisture in the building
- Frost insulation
- Insulation of attics and crawl spaces
- Filling structures
- Making an inclination
- Foundation easing
"Based on what I have seen I can say the job went well with
Eko-Expert in regards of LECA and blown wool."
Juha Nieminen – Hartela
"Our cooperation has gone great. The customer service
has been good and professional. The work was finished
on schedule and the quality of the product was as agreed."
Pasi Hamunen – Rakennuskartio Oy
"Things went ok."
Kari Keränen – Skanska
"We have been satisfied with Eko-Expert.
Nothing to comment on. The guys have always taken initiativive
in blowing wool. Everything has gone well."
Mikko Lehikoinen – Uudenmaan Rakennuspalvelu
"Everything went as we agreed. I have done many projects with them.
They will most likely provide wool for our current project as well."
Juha Karhu – Uudenmaan Mestari-Rakentajat Oy
"I have ordered wool from them many times."
Mika Rautio – Realco
"Everything went nicely."
Vesa Rantanen – Turun Teollisuuden Rakentajat Oy
"We have 12 detached or semi-detached houses here on our worksite.
All roofs were insulated with Eko-Expert's blown wool.
Everything went nicely according to plan."
Mika Peltonen – Hausia Oy
"Things have gone great, nothing bad to say.
Eko-Expert and the contact person have taken care of things well."
Matti Orela – Järvenpään Isännöintipalvelu Oy
"Eko-Expert has always worked well with us."
Hannu Laurento – Rakennus Oy Wareco